Sphagnum peat moss is a natural plant product with no additives. Sphagnum peat moss has an open structure, thanks to which air gets to the roots easily. It is also able to store huge amounts of water, like a sponge. It comes from the largest peat bogs in Europe and hence it is clean and safe.
• For cultivating acidophiles
• For preparing peat substrates
• Improves air and water properties of sand soils or heavy and compact ones
• Improves soil structure
• It is a source of precious humus
• It is recommended for mulching and animal enclosures
• Sphagnum peat moss (over 85% of organic substance)
• Salinity below 1,0g/l
• Mechanically pressed productt, loosen and water it before use.
• The peat must not dry during the cultivation.
Scatter evenly, moisturise thoroughly, and work on the surface:
• A new garden: 20–30 l of KIK-MIX peat moss per 1 m²
• Plant strengthening: 5–7,5 l of KIK-MIX peat moss per 1 m²
Planting trees and shrubs
• Dig an appropriate hole, mix Kik Mix peat moss 1:1 with the local soil before planting and moisturise well
• Put the plant into the hole, press moderately and water thoroughly
• Scatter a 3 cm layer of KIK-MIX peat moss and moisturise well
• The product prevents soil drying and offers excellent plant protection in winter